EYFS, KS1 and KS2 classroom teachers
Salary:MP/UP range depending on experience - inner London, plus retention allowance
Hours: Full time
Start Date: September 2018
Applications from experienced teachers as well as NQTs welcome
The Headteacher and Governors of Derwentwater Primary School wish to appoint motivated and enthusiastic teachers across the different phases of the school.
Derwentwater is a happy and friendly school where all children feel safe, secure and valued. We pride ourselves on being at the heart of the community. Our staff, parents and pupils work together to ensure that every child is happy and is able to reach their full potential.
We are looking for teachers who:
- Are passionate about teaching their year group
- Are able to enthuse and inspire children
- Have a track record of raising standards
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Are strong team players
- A happy working environment
- Pupils who are enthusiastic and eager to learn
- A supportive staff and leadership team
- A wonderful school with excellent facilities and positive links with parents and the local community
- CPD opportunities to grow professionally
- Well-equipped classrooms and IT equipment
- A cycle to work scheme
- Discounts for a variety of stores and restaurants across Ealing
- Catering facilities (home cooked and well-priced)
- Easy transport links via the rail line, Overground, buses, and the Piccadilly line.
We are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS). Further information can be found at: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service.
Closing date: application forms to be submitted to the school by midday on Monday 21st May 2018. Candidates should email their application form to: email@example.com
Shortlisting date: Monday 21st May 2018
Interview date: week commencing Monday 21 May 2018
We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidates will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk.
Derwentwater Primary School
Tel: (020) 8992 9296
Headteacher: Mrs V Nicholas